Thursday, November 1, 2012

Emma's first Halloween!

Yesterday was Halloween as we all know. We really didn't do anything for it though. We were still out of power until about 6 PM last night. Emma did dress up though and went with daddy over to her grandma's in NJ (no pics, sorry). When I got home though, I took a few even though it was semi dark in the apt. I hope you all enjoy my lil' Minnie Mouse as much as I do. (I tried to use picmonkey here at work and it didn't want to let me save my new pic with watermarks)

She melts my heart.

Also...I meant to buy black tights so it would really look like Minnie, but I forgot to so she wore the Minnie polka dot tights. She needed to be warm anyway because of it getting very cold in the apartment.




Also...link up with this fun blog hop!
 
Click the button to take you to it!

19 comments:

Mom In The USA said...

Hi Jennifer. Your little Minnie is adorable. I laughed when you said you forgot to buy black tights. I had the same problem with my little one, so I put black leggings on her, only they were her older sister's.
Thanks for stopping by Thumping Thursdays. I'm your newest follower.

Karina
www.momintheusa.blogspot.com

Vanessa Miller said...

Adorable costume! Glad you finally got your power back!

Pinkie for Pink said...

Hi Jennifer! Your daughter is so adorable! I am a new follower of yours over from the blog hop. Would love if you could come visit my blog and follow.

Thanks!
Nichole
www.pinkieforpink.com

Angela Thompson said...

Emma is adorable! I'm visiting/following from the hop--have a great Thursday!
Angela from www.amamascorneroftheworld.com

Annmarie Pipa said...

she is beautiful! looks like a fun time!
I am your newest follower from the hop.

kendra kay said...

hi jennifer! im following back and it's very nice to *meet* you. your lil girl is adorable! my oldest girl went as minnie mouse as well. :) have a super day!

Laura Darling said...

She looks so cute! I hope you guys get your power back soon!

Hailey from LoveLaughterandLipstick said...

She is the cutest Minnie!
Hailey @ Love, Laughter and Lipstick

anna | Today I like Blog said...

I agree with you of course she looks soooo cute little Minnie M!!!

anna | Today I like Blog said...

I agree with you of course she looks soooo cute little Minnie M!!!

Tiffanie A said...

This is the cutest Minnie I have ever seen! :)

Ricci said...

Oh my goodness how CUTE is your Minnie Mouse??!!

Katie said...

so cute!!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Too cute!!

SimplyyMayra said...

Hola Jennifer!
Emma looks so cute and adorable in her costume...look out Minnie!

~SimplyyMayra :)

Chikology said...

Aww she looks so cute in her Minnie Mouse outfit! Happy Halloween!

Jess @ Pretty Physicist said...

That is just so cute! I think the polka dot tights look adorable anyway. :)

Sarah said...

What a CUTE CUTE CUTE Minnie!

Abbey said...

Um...can I just say, what a little cutie?! :)