Here is my formal red carpet outfit. I did not create it, but I loved it when I saw it on Pinterest:
- What was your best part of 2012? This would have to be having my little angel, Emma Grace. I have waited so long to hold my own baby in my arms and I just love her so much!
- What was your favorite song/movie/book of 2012? Song: Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars, Movie: The Hunger Games. Book: Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- What was your biggest accomplishment of 2012? That would definitely be having my baby Emma. I wasn't sure how I would handle labor and even though I was in SO MUCH PAIN, once I got the epidural, I thought ok, I can do this. I ended up needed the emerg-c section so it didn't matter, but even that was tough to fathom. Having surgery done while you are awake. I was so scared!
- What are you looking forward to most in 2013? I am definitely looking forward to Emma's first birthday! I am going to be a mess though, I cannot believe she is getting so big so quick. I know my answers mainly have to do with her, but she is my priority and my life.
- What are your New Years resolutions? I would have to say, to try to lose my belly weight if Emma stops nursing soon. Also, to try to be as stress-free as possible. I have realized this yesterday. The holidays and my family sometimes bring out the worst in me. I do not want Emma around me like that. I want to be a happier woman and I think I will start working on dealing with the stress differently.