Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our Christmas: Unwrapped

Our Christmas was a good one. My family may have stressed me out later in the day, but all in all a great day. Emma was pretty good at helping me open her gifts. She did seem more interested in the paper, that is until the gift was unwrapped and she saw a toy. Then we had to try to pry it from her so we could move on. LOL too cute.

Aaron (and Emma) got me some cute things. I got the Mom's line a day book I wanted and this Willow tree ornament . So sweet. These were all in my stocking. That is what we chose to do for ourselves. Then there was an envelope in it and it had a poem, I was being sent on a scavenger hunt for my last gift. It was so romantic finding all these spots Aaron mentioned having to do with us or Emma and it ended with the last poem saying the gift was too precious or something that it was in his hand and he had a little bag with this bracelet in it. It was so romantic. I was crying, of course. I told him omg this sounds like a proposal thing lol...obviously too late for that since we are married. He got SO many points for this romantic deed!


Here are some photos of Emma opening her presents and playing.


There are more photos but those are on my camera and I forgot to bring it to work to upload them.

11 comments:

Karla said...

oh my goodness... your baby girl is so cute on that ladybug!! =)

Kera said...

Emma is adorable! Looks like she made out well this Christmas :) I love that ladybug rocker! We bought that Fisher Price play purse for Sofia too. I love having a little girly girl. And your bracelet...gorgeous! Total bonus points for your hubby.

Robin said...

Lovely bracelet.

Vanessa Miller said...

Ok that ladybug is ridiculously adorable!

Jamie said...

That bracelet is gorgeous!

Denise said...

So fun and he definitely got points for that amazing bracelet!! Good man!

Brighton Harper said...

What a sweet guy! My husband does a scavenger hunt for my birthday presents and it's always fun. And Emma is so cute on her ladybug. Love the jammies!

Stephanie said...

Aw that's so sweet he did all that! And the bracelet is so pretty.
Looks like Emma is getting spoiled ;)

Helene said...

howww sweet is your husband?? love the bracelet!

kendra kay said...

big, BIG, points to that man!!!

Rosalinda Hone said...

A scavenger hunt is a unique way to give your loved one a present. Well if you’re impatient, you’ll definitely be hesitant to join at first (haha!). But once you let yourself be part of the game, you’ll surely love it. Your husband’s way of giving you present was sweet, wasn’t it? Don’t deny it; you giggled after you saw his gift! ;)

Rosalinda Hone