Back at it with the 30 Things questions. Check out my first post of them to see the entire list.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
- Achieving a job that has benefits. As I say many times, I may not love my job at all, but it has it's perks. Getting out early in the day, benefits and $$. If I ever get the balls to actually be serious about leaving, you will all be the first to know. I just can't in this economy and for my family.
- Having a baby. This has been something I've wanted my entire life. I use to love playing house with my brother , pretending to be the mommy and he was the child. I wanted so many babies since I was a little girl. It was what I dreamed of more so than meeting prince charming and having an amazing wedding.
- Getting married. Again, finally. I was with someone for 5 years before he asked me to marry him. That didn't work out in the end, but getting back together with my first real boyfriend did. Some might say I was insane for even seeing where things went, but I am so happy. I love him more than words can say.
- Graduating HS. Sure, this was easy, but it makes me proud. I unfortunately cannot put graduating college on here. I seriously don't have the time to try to go back to school even though people act as if it's so simple and isn't time consuming. They obviously don't know me as a student and what goes on in my life. Apparently people think everyone's lives are the same.
- Living debt free. Yes, I have no debt. Unfortunately, there was a time where I had a LOT. I had to declare bankruptcy about 7 or so years ago. So glad to actually have a savings account that is only meant for emergencies or something we were planning.