23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
- Reading. This is an obvious one. I've loved to read ever since I can remember. When I was a little girl, you could always find me with my nose buried in a book. My favorite place was the library. I love how you can read different stories, whether they are fiction or non-fiction and be taken away to another place. The images that form in your mind while reading a book are amazing.
- Blogging. I love blogging because I get to interact with so many different types of people from all over the country and sometimes overseas! I am able to "speak" my mind and there are people there to have my back, even though I may think what I'm saying sounds crazy at times.
- Shopping. OK, this use to be something I loved doing. I have found since I got pregnant and had Emma, I have not as much time to enjoy this activity. I loved just window shopping even. Trying things on and seeing what items were best for me was a way I could get things off my mind and relax.
- Dancing. I love to dance around. It is so freeing and makes me happy. It also helps to keep you in shape.
- Playing with Emma. Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else. HAHA. Of course, I love playing with my baby girl. She is the best!
**for the complete 30 things list, go to THIS POST**