I was linked up with Jody @ Me and My Boys. We got to know each other a bit better through email and checking out each others blogs. She sent me a great box filled with:
- L.A. Colors eye shadow....it's a light tan color which I am sure I will love since it's something I would totally wear!
- A nude color nail polish. Again...I love light colors on my nails. Did she read my mind???
- A pumice stone for sloughing off dead skin on my tootsies.
- 2 mini board books for reading to Emma. SO CUTE. I love them especially because they are Disney themed!
- Cherry Lifesavers. Yum. I can use these in my bag and for work.
- A pillow case she made for us.
Thank you so much to Jody and to Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals for having this great link-up/exchange.
Edited: In my original post, I forgot to add the girl I sent a Cara box to. It was Michele over at Short Girl Long Island. It was really great getting to know her too! Check out what I sent her on her blog!