Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The teen months

Emma on her new Anywhere chair

Emma is 15 months old this month. I cannot believe how quickly time has flown. She has grown so much and is doing so many new things now! Yes, I long for the days when she was so tiny she would just lay there and let me hold her, but I love watching her do new things and experience everything. 

Emma's stats: 
Height: 31 1/2" 
Weight: 24 lbs 14 oz. 

Loves: looking through books, Little Einsteins, Princess Sofia, her Belle rag doll, walking around, being tickled by daddy, giving kisses and saying mmm when doing it, taking baths, any pouches that include spinach.

Dislikes: raspberries, sitting still, cow's milk, not being read to

Words she says: Hi, Bye, Puppy(no clue what she is referring to though, we don't have a dog), Teddy(she said this today), Daddy, Pat(it's what The Little Einstein's do), ba ba (when I tell her it's bath time)

Things she does: dances a little bit FINALLY!, chases mommy and/or daddy playing peek a boo, looks at you and laughs when she does a downward facing dog pose, waves all the time, tries to open the doors with keys, gets excited when hearing keys because she thinks she gets to go bye bye too. 




Emma doing what she loves...reading. 

7 comments:

Heather said...

She is precious!! I've said this before, but 15 months is my favorite age so far. I love the dancing!

AiringMyDirtyLaundry said...

Precious!

My daughter also loves Princess Sofia.

Vanessa Miller said...

Aw love the books. My daughter loves books too. Hopefully she starts dancing more for you because it is so cute!

Helene in Between said...

oh this is so cute! she is so pretty!

Victoria | Haute said...

What a darling!! That picture of her surrounded by books is adorable - and I get so is her dancing!

Stevie Hanna said...

Love the pic of her and all the books. Too cute!

dreamingincashmere said...

What a little angel, she is adorable!! I love her sitting in a pile of books. That stage is so fun!
xoAmy
www.dreamingincashmere.com