Sunday, November 10, 2013

Checking in

Hello everyone! I am truly very sorry about being MIA not only from blogging, but from reading all of yours as well. I just cleared my insane amount of unread posts on Bloglovin' and hope to try to start back up again.

Me and the family are well. Emma is now 19 months old. She is doing so much. Talking is her new favorite thing. She keeps trying to say new words everyday. I love it!

As for the reason for my disappearance; I can only say that I haven't had a lot of time at work to read or blog. I did most of this there and then updated at home. When I tried to log on the other day, it looked like Bloglovin' is inaccessible from work now. I thought I was going to cry. I can't promise I will be totally back, but I will try!



1 comment:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

how funny. just yesterday I was looking at an older post of mine and saw a comment from you. I started to wonder what happened to you and I went to your blog, but it said it was only accessible to invited viewers. that must have been right before you wrote this!